Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI) houses a variety of faculty, staff, postdocs and students who all do incredible work in the field of biomedical informatics. To keep our internal and external audiences up-to-date on our department, we created a monthly newsletter called DBMI Digest.
Each DBMI Digest features department & faculty announcements, awards & appointments, educational & HR updates, funding opportunities and more. Each issue also includes a profile of one of our faculty, staff, postdocs and students.
Interested in learning more about what goes on within DBMI? Subscribe to our internal newsletter, DBMI Digest, here! If you are a member of DBMI, please submit your professional and personal updates, as well as feedback for the newsletter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to view fall 2021 DBMI Digests:
- DBMI Digest - October 2021
- DBMI Digest - September 2021
- DBMI Digest - Education Edition 2021 (Welcome New Students & Trainees!)
View more DBMI Digests below:
- DBMI Digest: VBISP Special Edition #3 - Natalie Thomas, Eli Bradley, Olivia Lindberg, Liane Vásquez-Weber, Ananda Turner, Emily Warren, Sara Saif and Eve Vazquez
- DBMI Digest: VBISP Special Edition #2 - Abinitha Gourabathina, Cody Johnson and Clara Gimenez
- DBMI Digest: VBISP Special Edition #1 - Evelyn Kriter, Stuart Waller and Kyla Gabriel