Thomas C. Naslund, M.D.
- Examiner, American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery Certifying Examination
- Executive Council, Southern Association for Vascular Surgery (Past President, 2010-12)
- Executive Committee, Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
- Member, Executive POD Leadership, Vanderbilt Medical Center
Colleen M. Brophy, M.D.
- Appointed June 2010, American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination Basic Science Consultant
- Founder/inventor of VasaMetrix, focuses on peptide based therapeutics
- Founder/inventor of 2 cell permeant peptide therapeutic companies that completed phaseI/II clinical trials
- Served as a Arizona Biomedical Research Commission
John A. Curci, M.D.
- Distinguished Fellow, Society for Vascular Surgery
- Principal Investigator, Non-Invasive Therapy for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Clinical Trial (N-TA3CT) group
- Chief of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Tennessee Valley VA Healthcare System
- Associate Editor, JVS-Vascular Science
- Quality and Patient Safety Officer for Vascular Surgery, VUMC