Skip to main content
skip to main content
- Presentations - Managers may request an outreach presentation from a variety of topics that offer skill development as well as acquaint the faculty and staff with the services of Work/Life Connections-EAP and other Health and Wellness programs.
- Psychological First Aid - The manager may request a Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) intervention from Work/Life Connections, which is designed to promote an environment of safety, calm, connectedness, self-efficacy, empowerment, and hope after a critical incident.
- Support Following the Death of an Employee -Work/Life Connections-EAP counselors can assist management by meeting with individuals and/or groups; in order to provide support for the managers, faculty and staff who are dealing with the impact of this loss.
- Coaching - Work/Life Connections-EAP can also provide support and coaching for the manager.
- Work Injury and Exposures -Vanderbilt faculty/staff with a work injury should report the incident to their supervisor, report the event to Risk Management using the Online First Report of Injury and come to Occupational Health for evaluation.
- Wellness Commodores - A Wellness Commodore is a liaison between their work department and Health Plus and acts as a champion that works to make a positive impact on the culture of wellness.
- Walk-in Clinics- Medical attention for acute care needs.
- Human Resources Service Delivery Teams - Service Delivery Teams offer a primary contact who assist staff, faculty and managers on key human resources needs.
- Organizational Effectiveness - This Human Resources department offers a variety of professional development opportunities to individuals and teams.
- New Staff Orientation - New Staff Orientation is a three-tier orientation program designed to give staff everything they need to know to get started at Vanderbilt.