Vanderbilt University supports you in your pregnancy and your return to work. The following programs and services are available to support you during this exciting time in your life.
- Babies & You - Health Plus wants to support faculty/staff, their spouses and dependents in having a healthy pregnancy through educational sessions on various topics offered monthly.
- Baby’s Best Start - This “healthy pregnancy and baby’s best start” tool kit has information to help faculty and staff locate resources offered through Vanderbilt and other reliable sources.
- Lactation Rooms - VU - View lactation rooms available on the Vanderbilt campus for faculty, staff, visitors and students with their locations, how to access, and room details.
- Lactation Rooms - VUMC - View lactation rooms available for VUMC employees.
- March of Dimes: My 9 Months - Developed by March of Dimes experts, this website gives important information for before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Vanderbilt Women’s Education and Lactation Center - This center offers classes and tours offered to help prepare for childbirth and parenting.