Celebrate heart health and compete with colleagues or just have fun recording your steps to celebrate health for a chance to win great prizes. The more steps you accumulate, the more prize drawing entries you achieve!
**Note: As of 1/1/2023, Vanderbilt University faculty and staff are not eligible for Health Plus services and cannot participate in this program.
Here’s how it works: Register here beginning January 27.
Record daily steps over a 4-week Challenge period February 1 – March 1.
- Digitally with the MyCap app or
- Logging manually with a document provided by Health Plus or
- Connect with FitBit to sync your steps
Deadline to log your steps digitally with MyCap, or manually submit your log is March 5 Logs can be attached and submitted via email to email@example.com.
You are entered for Prize Drawings for number of steps recorded:
- 1 entry for 100,000 steps (~3,500 steps daily average)
- 2 entries for 150,000 steps
- 3 entries for 200,000 steps
- 4 entries for 250,000 steps (~9,000 steps daily average)
Win one of 20 $25 eGift Cards!
How can I track my steps? Steps can be tracked several ways:
- Wearable devices like Fitbit, Garmin, or Apple Watch
- Smartphone apps like iHealth or Google Fit
- A free Health Plus pedometer. To learn how to receive a free pedometer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Convert your physical activity with our Step Conversion Chart
*Bonus: Achieving at least 100,000 steps Step for Your Heart Challenge goal will count towards completion of 1 of the 5 actions needed this year for Go for the Gold Step 2: Wellness Actions Log!