Reminder of key info for VUMC employees who test positive for COVID-19:
- If you test positive at a VUMC site, you do not have to manually report it to OHC as we will receive that information.
- If you test positive at an outside facility or with an at-home rapid test, you will need to submit your test results to OHC here.
- After we receive your positive test results, you will be contacted via email/phone for contact tracing. Please check your VUMC email.
- A few days after your positive test, you will also be contacted via email/phone to begin your return-to-work process. Please check your VUMC email.
- Helpful Link: VUMC Exposure, Infection and Return-to-Work Guidelines
- Need at-home rapid test kits? View the recent article "Four ways VUMC health plan members can get free at-home COVID-19 tests."