Support Your Work Unit, Work Well Remotely, Leader Resources
- Wellness Commodores: Support your peers by becoming a Wellness Commodore. During this pandemic, you can play an important role in supporting the well-being of your co-workers and the culture of wellness at VU and VUMC.
- VWell Champions: Do you want to serve as a physician champion for well-being in your division or department? Or do you have ideas for wellness that you'd like to share with your local physican champion? Reach out to email@example.com for more information on our VWell Physician Champion program and how you can get involved in supporting your peers.
- Health Plus Tip of the Day: View and share the Health Plus Tip of the Day on Twitter, Instagram, or the Health & Wellness website to improve your well-being.
- How to Stay Healthy and Productive While Working Remotely: Follow this guide to learn ways to ensure you are staying healthy, productive, and engaged with life while working remotely.
- Suddenly having to work from home can create new challenges: An interview with Jim Kendall, LCSW, Work/Life Conenctions-EAP about the stress of transitioning to working from home (VUMC Reporter 3/18/2020).
- VUMC Leader Resources: Toolkits and resources available to VUMC leaders during COVID-19.
- Supporting Clinicians During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Practical suggestions on how to support clinicians during the pandemic. Authored by Charlene Dewey, MD, Med; Elizabeth Goelz, MD; and Mark Linzer, MD.