Know the VUMC/VU, Local, State, and CDC Resources as well as the Social-Psychological Phases of a Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for VUMC Faculty and Staff: A central VUMC website for information that is regularly updated.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for VU Faculty and Staff: A central VU website for information with regular updates.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has launched coronavirus.gov, with information for the public. CDC also maintains a wealth of resources for health professionals.
- Metro Nashville COVID-19 Response: For the latest information and recommendations for Metro Nashville visit the COVID-19 Response Website.
- Metro Nashville's COVID-19 Hotline: (615) 862-7777, answered 7 a.m.-7 p.m. with information and assistance with assessment.
- Tennessee Department of Health: Information about the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Well Being of VUMC Employees in the Time of COVID-19: By Nancy Lorenzi, PhD, Vice President, Strategic Change Management. Looks at a pandemic from the social-psychological point of view outlining five phases and potential actions for each phase. Offers options for reinforcing a climate of trust.
- COVID-19: An ACP Physician's Guide and Resources - For clinicians, a guide including virology, response, treatment, etc. related to COVID-19 presented by the American College of Physicians.