Ten outstanding faculty members from across the university have been selected for the 2020 cohort of Chancellor Faculty Fellows. This group is composed of highly accomplished, recently tenured faculty from a wide variety of disciplines and areas of expertise.
“Investing in this remarkable group of faculty demonstrates our long-term commitment as a university to their advancement, leadership and pursuit of discovery,” said Interim Chancellor and Provost Susan R. Wente. “I offer my congratulations to the 2020 cohort and know that their research and scholarship will play an integral role in solving some of the most pressing issues that we face today and in the future, both locally and globally.”
The selected faculty members will meet as a group during the course of their fellowships to exchange ideas on teaching and research, building a broader intellectual community that advances trans-institutional scholarship.
The newly named 2020 Chancellor Faculty Fellows are:
- Erin Barton, associate professor of special education
- Jennifer Below, associate professor of medicine
- Ivelin Georgiev, associate professor of pathology, microbiology and immunology
- Kelly Goldsmith, associate professor of marketing
- Carrie Jones, associate professor of pharmacology
- Ken Lau, associate professor of cell and developmental biology
- Morgan Ricks, professor of law
- Lisa Thompson, associate professor of black homiletics and liturgics
- Ben Tran, associate professor of Asian studies and English
- Jennifer Trueblood, associate professor of psychology
Click here to read more.