Join our Team
The Vanderbilt Center for Quality Aging offers a broad range of training opportunities in aging-related research to include:
- Independent study and/or thesis mentorship for graduate students
- Research rotations or summer internships for medical students; and,
- Post-doctoral Fellows or Residents in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing and Clinical Psychology.
To learn more about our team, click here
Current Job Openings:
1. Clinical Trials Associate I
- Supports the activities of the Principal Investigator in accordance with the protocols and regulations. Involved in collection, interpretation and documentation of data in support of observational research studies and clinical trials. Initiates and develops process improvements.
Nashville VA Quality Scholars Program Clinical Psychology Post Doctoral Program
To learn more about existing job openings within our Center please contact: