- 2022 VU-VUMC Interprofessional Clinical Learning Environment Report Card (public-facing, no data).
- Lam L, Jackson K, York M, Ufuah S, Zimmerman E, Fleming A, Vinson K, Russell RG. Improving the Clinical Learning Environment as Medical Students through the Learning Environment Assessment and Feedback (LEAF) Committee. Academic Medicine. 2022 Nov 11/26/2022; Vol. 97, No. 11S: S133.
- York M, Langford K, Davidson MA, Hemingway C, Russell RG, Neeley M, Fleming A. Becoming Active Bystanders and Advocates: Teaching Medical Students to Respond to Bias in the Clinical SettingMed Ed Portal. 2021 Aug.
- Jessee MA, Russell RG, Kennedy BB, Dietrich MS, Schorn MN. Development and Pilot Testing of a Multidimensional Learning Environment Survey Nurse Educ. 2019 Dec; 45(5): E50-E54
- Kennedy BB, Russell RG, Martinez W, Gigante CI, Penrod CH, Ehrenfeld JM, Vinson KN, Swan R, Schorn MN, Brady DW, Miller B. Development of an interprofessional clinical learning environment report card Journal of Professional Nursing. 2019 Jul; 35(4): 314-9.
- Includes workgroup-developed videos series on character strengths in clinical learning, resources regarding psychological safety, well-being, and reflection, as well as approaches to measurement and support.
KNN Collaborative Presentations:
- Russell RG, Dandar V. Kern National Network for Caring and Character in Medicine, Wisconsin. 2022 Mar 29; Quantifying the Qualitative: How Can We Measure Flourishing in Medicine? Approaches to measurement of learning environments
- Russell RG, Curkovic N, Borga V, Lam L, Ufuah S, Krishnapura S, Vinson K. Kern National Network for Caring and Character in Medicine, Wisconsin. 2022 Sep 29; Medical Student Roles in Clinical Learning Environment Improvement: An interactive workshop
- Russell RG, Vinson K, Leep Hunderfund A, Kennedy B. Kern National Network for Caring and Character in Medicine, Wisconsin. 2022 Sep 29; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Climate Scale for Health Professions Learners: Lessons from Interprofessional and Interorganizational Collaborative Development
- Russell RG, Muntz M, Leep Hunderfund A, Van Schaik S. University of California at San Francisco, California. Nov 2020 and 2021; Making Measures Matter: Assessing Learning Environments in Medical Education