Submitting a grant subcontract
- Begin from the project’s grant log in PEER (the original Grant Application, the Incoming Subaward log, or the Add-On Subcontract record, as appropriate). From the left hand bar, choose “View/Create Contracts from this Proposal” and follow the directions to complete a PEER Contract Request for each subcontract.
- For an incoming subcontract (in which VUMC is the subcontractor), the Contract Request must include a copy of the draft subcontract prepared by the other party.
- For an outgoing subcontract (in which VUMC is the grantee, and is subcontracting to another institution), the Contract Request must include a clear and complete scope of work and budget.
- Once you have completed the questions in the Contract Request and uploaded the necessary documents, validate and submit the Contract Request (in Step 7 of the PEER Contract Request). Your request will be reviewed, and if all necessary information is present, it will be promptly assigned to an OCM Contract Analyst.
- If you have additional information which will be helpful to the OCM Contract Analyst, please include it in the Comments Log (in the lower right corner of the PEER Contract Request).