Come join our growing team! Click on the dropdown titles below for more information and instructions to apply to our available positions.
The Vanderbilt Center for Child Health Policy is seeking a qualified Program Manager candidate with strong communication skills, and strong organizational project management expertise.
The successful candidate should be organized, efficient, detail-oriented, a team player, and a self-starter. Additionally, the candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to think and function independently and be able to multi-task while remaining on schedule. The candidate should have experience with health services and health policy research. Excellent time management and planning skills are essential.
· Partner with PI to manage research portfolio activities that include internal and external partners
· Draft portions of grant proposals, reports, and project documents
· With minimal guidance from PIs, establish goals, objectives, and timelines for projects and tasks
· Manage IRB and other project-specific submissions, tracking them for the life of the project(s)
· Perform project management activities including managing project budgets and schedules, overseeing the development and submission of deliverables, and managing staff across a portfolio of projects
· Develop and implement a communications plan for research portfolio deliverables and final products, including informational materials for dissemination
· Prepare materials for publication, including copy editing and formatting documents
Preferred qualities and skills:
· Master’s degree in public health, health services, public policy, or a health-related discipline preferred
· Proven track record of developing strategy and executing highly effective print, electronic, and social media communications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven proficiency with communications-related software and tools
· Motivated, organized, with a documented work history of excellence and outstanding organizational skills
· Absolute accuracy and attention to detail are essential
· Must be able to function independently as well as part of team
· Commitment to high quality and continuous improvement
· Ability to solve complex problems and provide exceptional service to stakeholders
· Ability to process and maintain a considerable amount of confidential and sensitive information
· Self-starter with initiative and professional work style
More information and a link to apply are available here: