Applications are currently being accepted for the NIH-funded Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health Scholars Program (BIRCWH) K12.
Prospective applicants who are cleared by their department chair to proceed must notify the program manager, Adrienne Babcock, of their intent to apply by emailing email@example.com.
Program and application information is available at: https://www.vumc.org/whr/bircwh
- Notification of Intent to Submit by October 1, 2018
- Application due by October 15, 2018
Info Ed SPIN
The Sponsored Programs Information Network (SPIN) is a searchable database of over 40,000 funding opportunities from more than 10,000 global sponsors. New and existing funding opportunity information is updated daily by a team of sponsored programs experts so all details are current. It features fully customizable advanced search modes, saved search options, and notification of new and updated opportunities.
- Go to www.infoedglobal.com and click on the “Spin” link.
- Click the “Sign In” link.
- Click “Need to create a new profile.”
- Fill out the boxes and click “Save." After you click “Save” the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations will approve your account manually, which may take 1-2 business days.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a prompt to set your password.
- After you have set your password, you can log in to your account.
NOTE: If you are on a computer with a Vanderbilt IP, you can access SPIN without an account and begin searching immediately without logging in.