Imagine being able to take a more personal approach to nursing — focusing on just one patient at a time. It’s possible as a private duty professional with Vanderbilt Home Care.
Who we are:
Vanderbilt Home Care is part of one of the country’s most respected medical centers. We provide in-home care for patients with chronic conditions.
What we offer:
- Work closer to home. Vanderbilt Home Care serves clients in Davidson, Cheatham, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson counties.
- Work a schedule that fits your life. We offer part-time and full-time positions with flexible shifts and hours — perfect for students or working parents.
- Reap the benefits of Vanderbilt employment. Full-time positions are eligible for Vanderbilt’s comprehensive benefits package, our retirement saving matching program, tuition reimbursement as well as discounts on goods and services, such as car repairs and apartment rent.
Why you’ll love it:
- A one-to-one patient ratio allows you to build meaningful relationships with patients and their families.
- You’ll work with a RN to establish goals for each patient, but you will have the opportunity to take ownership of your patient’s care.
- On-going education and professional development opportunities will help you hone your nursing skills.
Who we’re hiring:
- We’re hiring LPNs with a minimum one year of clinical experience to join our team.
- The majority of our private duty patients are infants or children, so we look for nurses who have a strong desire to work with a pediatric population.
- Our nurses should possess critical-thinking skills, competency with acute nursing and have the ability to make decisions regarding patient care.
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Paid training and orientation
- Free parking at the patient’s front door
- Competitive pay rates and incentives