|Date & Time||Event Name and Location||Description|
Wednesday, June 30
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
|RN Inpatient Rehab
Virtual Job Fair
|We are expanding. Our Nursing Administration Unit- Float Pool Department is interviewing to fill both day and night shifts! RNs can meet virtually with a Nursing Leader to discuss Float Pool RN opportunities at the Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital in Lebanon, TN. $10K Sign On Bonus for both BSN, and ASN *(Must meet eligibility Requirements) Click here to RSVP and receive the Zoom link. Click here for job description and to apply.|
Thursday, July 8
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
|VUMC Registered Nurse Mother/Baby and Labor & Delivery Virtual Career Event||We are growing! The OB Unit at VWCH is looking for L&D and Mother/Baby RNs to join our team! Experienced RNs can meet virtually with Nursing Leaders to discuss RN opportunities at the Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital in Lebanon, TN. One year Labor and Delivery or Mother/Baby RN experience required. $10K Sign On Bonus for qualified applicants. Click here to RSVP and receive the Zoom link. Click here for job description and to apply.
Wednesday, July 21
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Virtual Career Event
|Our respiratory care teams are growing. Join us for a virtual career event. Hiring managers from both Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt Adult Hospital will be available to answer questions about their respective departments. $10K Sign On Bonus for Children's Hospital. (Must meet eligibility requirements) Click here to RSVP and receive the Zoom link. Click here for job descriptions and to apply.|
- VUMC acquires Tennova’s Shelbyville and Tullahoma hospitals and is now partnered with Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville Hospital
- VUMC once again named among nation's finest by U.S. News and World Report
- Watch now: $71.6 Million NIH Precision Medicine Grant Goes to VUMC
- VUMC gets its largest grant to lead precision medicine initiative
- Vanderbilt Health expands reach across state with Chattanooga deal
- Vanderbilt Medical leads push for statewide health care network