|Date & Time||Event Name and Location||Description|
Tuesday, Feb. 24
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Internal Mobility & Career Development Information Session
Light Hall South Lobby
|The VUMC Talent Team will be teaming with Nashville's Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) administered by the Nashville Career Advancement Center (NCAC) to provide information on how to become a Certified Nurse Assistant. Anyone interested in learning more about the CNA NATS program should attend.|
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|Join us every Wednesday for Walk-in Wednesdays. Registered nurses are encouraged to come meet with recruiters for on-the-spot interviews. Click here to RSVP.|
Every Tuesday in October
8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
The Frothy Monkey 1400 51st Ave, N. (The Nations)
|Meet VUMC nurse leaders to learn about the many opportunities for RNs at VUMC. Nurse leaders will also be conducting interviews. Click here to RSVP.|
- Internal Career Fair for current VUMC employees is June 27
- VUMC once again named among nation's finest by U.S. News and World Report
- Watch now: $71.6 Million NIH Precision Medicine Grant Goes to VUMC
- VUMC gets its largest grant to lead precision medicine initiative
- Vanderbilt Health expands reach across state with Chattanooga deal
- Vanderbilt Medical leads push for statewide health care network