V-STTaR K12 in Implementation Research
The Vanderbilt Scholars in T4 Translational Research (V-STTaR) K12 Program is supported by NIH/NHLBI. This mentored research training program is dedicated to developing independent investigators capable of addressing major gaps that exist in the widespread implementation of proven interventions into practice. Scholars will receive up to 3 years of individualized training with 75% protected research time to focus on “real-world” implementation of interventions to improve patient care in heart, lung, blood, and sleep (HLBS) disorders.
V-STTaR is now accepting Letters of Interest: https://is.gd/VSTTaR_LOI
We will reviewing applicant submissions on a rolling basis.
- MD or PhD in the health sciences (e.g., nursing, psychology, social work, biomedical informatics, pharmacy etc.)
- Completed postgraduate training (including clinical or postdoctoral fellowship training if applicable)
- Qualify for a faculty position at Vanderbilt or Meharry
- Must be able to devote 75% of full-time effort to research and career development
- US citizen or non-citizen national, or have been admitted for permanent residence at time of faculty appointment
- No previous NIH career development awards
For more information please contact Robyn Tamboli (email@example.com)