Gary Streaty, Executive Director
Nic Holzmer, Senior Director
Mike Gable, Director, Building Systems Management and HAR Shop
David Banks, Director, Administration and Ancillary Services
Mandy Hayes, Assistant Director, Rounding and Special Projects
Sean Tippens, Assistant Director, Compliance and Work Management
Manager: Debb Allen
DELTA Operations' responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- After-Hours Trouble Call Response
- Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Building Environmental System Monitoring
- Access Card Security System Monitoring
- Departmental Emergency Call Tree
Building Systems Sr. Project Manager: Mark Kaminski
Building Systems Auditor: Glenn Grah
The Building Systems Management (BSM) group works to optimize the performance of Medical Center building systems.
Building performance optimization consists of improving building energy efficiency while maintaining:
- occupant comfort,
- safe environmental controls and
- proper control of the building's HVAC and Electrical systems.
The BSM group utilizes computerized building automation control systems, continuous commissioning of HVAC systems, utility usage measurements and various energy efficiency strategies in an effort to optimize the performance of the VUMC building systems.
Director: Mike Gable
Manager: Bud Cobin
Lead: Luther Stinson
- 60,000 Square Foot Warehouse (Glenrose Ave.)
- Pickup and Delivery Services Available
- Surplus and Discard of Equipment & Furnishings
- Short Term Storage
NOTE: Department specific equipment repair request must be made using the Facilities Services Request - NEW.
Director: David Banks