To be eligible to apply you must be:
- Faculty at the rank of instructor or above and
- Have a career development award such as a K that protects at least 50% of your time for research/training or
- Within the first year of your first R01 or equivalent (including VA Merit)
Your Scientific Concierge will tailor your assistance to your eligibility and individual needs.
Two types of awards:
1. COVID - Vanderbilt and Meharry faculty with caregiving responsibilities increased by COVID-19
2. PARTNERS - Vanderbilt and Meharry faculty facing exceptional care giving challenges
- Examples of care giving challenges:
- Preterm birth and complicated newborn course
- Prolonged hospitalization of a child or spouse
- Primary responsibility for hospice care for a parent
For questions about the program, or to apply, please email Helen Bird, Senior Communications Specialist, or call 615 322 4785.
CONFIDENTIAL | SUPPORTIVE | RESTORATIVE
The Partnership in Actively Retaining Talented Early-career Researchers, or Doris Duke Partners, is made possible by funding from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. COVID funding is made possible by funding from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation in concert with the American Heart Association, the Burroughs Wellcome Fund, the John Templeton Foundation, the Rita Allen Foundation and the Walder Foundation.