Bruce Tromberg, PhD
- Director, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
November 19, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
George Koob, PhD
- Director, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
November 5, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Department of Anesthesiology and the Vanderbilt Center for Addiction Research
Jennifer Grandis, MD
- Robert K. Werbe Distinguished Professor in Head and Neck Cancer, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
Head & Neck Cancer Precision Medicine
February 27, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Department of Otolaryngology
Richard Locksley, MD
- Director of the Sandler Asthma Basic Research Center, University of California, San Francisco
Innate Allergy - What Have We Learned?
February 20, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Vanderbilt Institute for Infection, Immunology, and Inflammation
Tony Capra, Ph.D.
Lisa Bastarache, M.S.
Cutting-Edge Discovery Lecture
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
My Ancestor was a Neanderthal.
Should I See a Doctor?
January 30, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Sponsored by the Offices of the Executive Vice President for Research and the Dean of Basic Sciences