The Vanderbilt Clinical Research Center is an inpatient and outpatient research facility staffed with personnel dedicated to conducting clinical research patient care. These resources are available to Vanderbilt University and Meharry Medical College clinical investigators and their study teams.
Medical Center North Unit (MCN)
Located on the 2nd floor of Medical Center North at S2400 MCN, this facility offers inpatient and outpatient services including:
- 12 patient rooms, specimen processing labs, and 2 private patient consult rooms
- 24/7 nursing care except for unit closure every other weekend
- Imaging, metabolic and exercise physiology services, sleep lab services, and scientific poster printing
Doctor’s Office Tower Unit (DOT)
The DOT outpatient services are located on the 9th floor of the Doctor’s Office Tower at 9103 DOT and are available:
Monday and Wednesday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- 5 patient rooms, pediatric specialty equipment, and specimen processing lab
- One large room to accommodate family participation, consent, consultations, neurocognitive testing, or survey-like interviews.