We're following public health guidelines for giving COVID-19 vaccines. This includes vaccines for children ages 5 to 11, additional doses for immune-compromised individuals and boosters.
Information for VUMC Employees and Patients
Caregivers Need Care, Too
Working at Vanderbilt Health means taking care of thousands of people every year. All in a place that understands the importance of also taking care of you.
We’re committed to our community and we offer the same commitment to our employees.
That’s why we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
We’re here for our patients. And we’re here for you.
Making Health Care Personal.
Learn more at VanderbiltCaregivers.com.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Hotline for Employees, Patients with Symptoms
If you are a Vanderbilt employee or patient with fever, cough or shortness of breath and are concerned about COVID-19, call (888) 312-0847 to be assessed. This line is available daily, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Info for VUMC patients about COVID-19 vaccines
- Tennessee Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine website
- CDC's website about COVID-19 vaccines
- Find a vaccine near you at VaccineFinder.org
- Metro Nashville COVID-19 Response Website
- Metro Nashville COVID-19 Hotline: (615) 862-7777, answered 7 a.m.-7 p.m. with information and assistance with assessment.
- Tennessee Department of Health website
- COVID-19 Public Information Hotlines: (833) 556-2476 or (877) 857-2945, available daily, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
VUMC COVID Hotline
If you are a Vanderbilt employee or patient with symptoms and are concerned about COVID-19, call (888) 312-0847.
They can assess your situation and direct you for a COVID test if warranted.
This line is available daily, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
November 30, 2021
November 23, 2021
November 15, 2021
About this site
This website is a doorway to COVID-19 information for our workforce, our patients and visitors and our community.
Here you'll find:
- The latest about about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information for patients and visitors
- Guidance for VUMC clinicians and employees
- Latest news for our workforce
Because this situation remains fluid, information is updated frequently. Members of the VUMC workforce, please watch MyVUMC emails and vumc2go for COVID-19 related news and notices.