This website is a doorway to COVID-19 information for our workforce, our patients and visitors and our community.
Providing compassionate care for our patients, training the next generation of health professionals and advancing healthcare through research are important missions that must continue. Doing so safely is our highest priority.
On this site you’ll find:
- A new section about COVID-19 vaccines, developed first for VUMC employees but we hope others will find it helpful as well.
- Latest news for our workforce, from changes in policies to inspiring stories about colleagues and messages from leaders. The “drop-down” list under the Latest News link at the top of the site takes you directly to other related content and articles in other VUMC publications.
- Information for patients and visitors, including a drop-down list of links to specifics including COVID-19 related billing, use of telehealth, and visitor policies. We also includes resources in Spanish and Arabic, the most common languages in addition to English spoken by our patients. Soon, we'll add information about the coming vaccines.
- Information for parents and school officials and educators from the experts at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- Guidance for VUMC clinicians and employees, from latest information about infection control and PPE to HR policy details to information for managers. You'll also find links to self-care information and Shout Outs, our peer video messages of support.
- A link to resources for employers who are navigating the pandemic with their own employees.
Because this situation remains fluid, information is updated frequently. Members of the VUMC workforce should continue to watch MyVUMC emails and vumc2go for COVID-19 related news and notices.