Sweeten Your Career
- Date: June 7
- Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Centennial Park, (Covered Pavilion) 2500 West End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203 (Food Truck: Retro Sno)
- Cedar Hill, (Shelter #7), 860 Old Hickory Blvd. Madison, TN 37115 (Food Truck: Retro Sno)
- Lee Victory Park, (Shelter #2), 110 Sam Ridley, Pkwy E, Smyrna, TN 37167 (Food Truck: Sweet’s Treats)
Summertime is the perfect time to Sweeten Your Career! Discover incredible career opportunities and embark on a rewarding journey at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Join us for a sweet treat as you learn about opportunities for RNs, Surgical RNs, Surgical Techs, LPNs, Nursing Assistant, Respiratory Therapist and Central Sterile Processing Techs.
Nursing Assistant Virtual Hiring Event
- Date(s): May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; June 6, 13, 20, 27
- Time: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location: Virtual
At Vanderbilt Health, care partners and CNAs provide care to patients in the hospital setting under the supervision of a registered nurse. Care partner is a non-licensed position, meaning no specialized degree is required and minimal qualifications need to be met to be considered as a candidate. The Care Partner training program is an earn-as-you-learn program, meaning you will be hired as a full-time employee while you complete on-the-job training.
Allied Health Career Expo
- Date(s): May 9, 10
- Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location: One Hundred Oaks | 719 Thompson Lane, Nashville TN 37204 | Entrance D, First Floor Conference Room
Available positions include Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT), Clinical Lab Assistant, Neurodiagnostic Technologist/ EEG, Ophthalmic Assistant/Technologist and Pharmacy Technician.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to learn more about the benefits of working at Vanderbilt Health.