Current funding opportunities related to TB and HIV, expired RFAs will be hidden after closing date. Sort using the tags menu to the right.
Vanderbilt Trans-Institutional Programs (Internal Opportunity), due annually 10/30
Vanderbilt Initiative Awards (ViA):
- Small-scale or new initiatives that showcase potential to become a major hub of activity - center or institute - that will advance the core missions of Vanderbilt
- Provide seed funding up to $100,000 per year.
- Provide faculty the opportunity to pursue innovative ideas for discovery and learning with colleagues from diverse disciplines.
- Must include collaborators from multiple schools and colleges.*
Vanderbilt Reinvestment Awards (VRA):
- Awarded to existing centers and institutes that facilitate learning collaborations across campus.
- Assist collaborations taking a critical next step in order to ensure continued success.
- Funding varies on a case-by-case basis.
- Must secure partnerships with respective deans as part of the full-proposal submission process.