Craniofacial and Plastic Surgery
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) & neuropsychological outcomes in pediatric patients diagnosed with craniosynostosis
- Implementing the PedsQL as a standard-of-care quality of life measure in the craniofacial clinic: Methodology and preliminary results
- Evaluating perceived perspective of care in a multidisciplinary craniofacial clinic
- Perceptions of aesthetic outcomes in cleft lip: What matters to the surgeon and the parent?
- Comparing perceptions of aesthetic outcomes of craniosynostosis 15 years post-op
- Case report: Nasal encephalocele repair, craniotomy, and mini-bandeau in a 1 day old: Technique and lessons learned
- Case report: Management of oral-sino-ocular fistula in a bilateral Tessier no. 4 cleft
- Influence of radiographic soft tissue findings on clinical entrapment in pediatric patients with orbital fractures
- Implementing a bone anchored implant early hearing intervention for children with cleft lip/palate
Please contact Ashley Volk firstname.lastname@example.org if parents want to participate in the ongoing study.