When Should I Request Contact Hours?
The request for contact hours needs to be submitted 45 days prior to the proposed event date or at the start of the planning process, whichever is earlier.
- A Nurse Planner from the Provider Unit is required to be involved from the very beginning of the planning stages of your program in order to consider awarding credit.
- In addition, certain documents must be completed and reviewed prior to the event in order to fulfill the requirements necessary to award credit.
What if you are not sure if your event is eligible for credit?
- Email email@example.com and we will set up time to discuss your request and determine eligibility.
What If I Am Not Sure of My Event Dates?
You may not know the exact date of your event when you submit your request which is perfectly fine. In the event you do not know the date, please select the first day of the month you think the event will occur in your best judgment.
- In your best judgment your upcoming event will occur in October.
- Please select October 1 as your program date.
What Happens When You Submit a Request for Contact Hours?
A member of the Provider Unit team will reach out to you with the next steps.