Allergy, Pulmonary, and Critical Care Medicine
Preston Research Building
2220 Pierce Ave.
- Screen, enrolls and recruits research participants.
- Reviews study participant medical history for inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Assist with informed consent process and explains study to participants in easily understandable plain terms.
- Coordinates conducting subject’s study visits per protocol.
- Completes all study related approved procedures, questionnaires and follow- up visits.
- Assures research information is collected and stored in a manner that is complaint with regulations/ policies and good clinical practice.
- Recognizes adverse events, protocol deviations and other unanticipated problems and reports appropriately
- Thoracic Ensure the quality of case report forms, maintain source documents.