Publications in the Past Year (44)
05. Acute Kidney Injury and Risk of Incident Heart Failure Among US Veterans. Am J Kidney Dis.
06. Sterilization effects on ultrathin film polymer coatings for silicon-based implantable medical devices. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater.
08. Transformation of ABIM and What the Changes Mean to Nephrologists. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
10. Acute kidney injury is a risk factor for subsequent proteinuria. Kidney Int.
11. Nephrology Provider Prognostic Perceptions and Care Delivered to Older Adults with Advanced Kidney Disease. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
14. The Times, They Are A-Changin: Innovations in Health Care Delivery To Reduce CKD Progression. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
15. Follow-up Care in Acute Kidney Injury: Lost in Transition. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis.
16. Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients Discharged Home from an Emergency Department with AKI. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
19. The Potential of Pharmacogenomics to Advance Kidney Disease Treatment. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
23. A distributed solute model: an extended two-pore model with application to the glomerular sieving of Ficoll. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.
25. Calibration drift in regression and machine learning models for acute kidney injury. J Am Med Inform Assoc.
26. The Use of a Multidimensional Measure of Dialysis Adequacy-Moving beyond Small Solute Kinetics. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
29. Reliability and Utility of the Surprise Question in CKD Stages 4 to 5. Am J Kidney Dis.
31. Tissue sodium accumulation and peripheral insulin sensitivity in maintenance hemodialysis patients. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle.
32. Cross-sectional analysis of health-related quality of life and elements of yoga practice. BMC Complement Altern Med.
33. Chronic kidney disease and obesity bias surrogate estimates of insulin sensitivity compared with the hyperinsulinemic euglycemic clamp. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.
34. Sex differences in sodium deposition in human muscle and skin. Magn Reson Imaging.
37. Acute Kidney Injury as a Risk Factor for Delirium and Coma during Critical Illness. Am J Respir Crit Care Med.
38. Biomarkers for the Early Detection and Prognosis of Acute Kidney Injury. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
40. Balanced Crystalloids versus Saline in the Intensive Care Unit. The SALT Randomized Trial. Am J Respir Crit Care Med.
41. IL-1 Inhibition and Vascular Function in CKD. J Am Soc Nephrol.
42. A Genome-Wide Association Study to Identify Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms for Acute Kidney Injury. Am J Respir Crit Care Med.
44. BP Control and Long-Term Risk of ESRD and Mortality. J Am Soc Nephrol.