Publications in the Past Year (42)
02. Black Americans' Perspectives of Barriers and Facilitators of Community Screening for Kidney Disease. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
03. Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 Associates with Death in Critically Ill Patients. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
04. Balanced Crystalloids versus Saline in Noncritically Ill Adults. N Engl J Med.
05. Balanced Crystalloids versus Saline in Critically Ill Adults. N Engl J Med.
07. Slit pores preferred over cylindrical pores for high selectivity in biomolecular filtration. J Colloid Interface Sci.
16. Acute Kidney Injury and Risk of Incident Heart Failure Among US Veterans. Am J Kidney Dis.
17. Sterilization effects on ultrathin film polymer coatings for silicon-based implantable medical devices. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater.
19. Transformation of ABIM and What the Changes Mean to Nephrologists. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
21. Acute kidney injury is a risk factor for subsequent proteinuria. Kidney Int.
22. Nephrology Provider Prognostic Perceptions and Care Delivered to Older Adults with Advanced Kidney Disease. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
25. The Times, They Are A-Changin: Innovations in Health Care Delivery To Reduce CKD Progression. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
26. Follow-up Care in Acute Kidney Injury: Lost in Transition. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis.
27. Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients Discharged Home from an Emergency Department with AKI. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
30. The Potential of Pharmacogenomics to Advance Kidney Disease Treatment. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
34. A distributed solute model: an extended two-pore model with application to the glomerular sieving of Ficoll. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.
36. Calibration drift in regression and machine learning models for acute kidney injury. J Am Med Inform Assoc.
37. The Use of a Multidimensional Measure of Dialysis Adequacy-Moving beyond Small Solute Kinetics. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.
38. Reliability and Utility of the Surprise Question in CKD Stages 4 to 5. Am J Kidney Dis.
39. Tissue sodium accumulation and peripheral insulin sensitivity in maintenance hemodialysis patients. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle.
40. Acute Kidney Injury as a Risk Factor for Delirium and Coma during Critical Illness. Am J Respir Crit Care Med.
42. Balanced Crystalloids versus Saline in the Intensive Care Unit. The SALT Randomized Trial. Am J Respir Crit Care Med.