The VUMC/FGH team presented results from various program evaluation projects at the 16th INTEREST Conference (held in-person in Kampala, Uganda and virtually) on May 10-13, 2022.
The team presented on six abstracts accepted as poster presentations, led by FGH’s Evaluations Director, Caroline De Schacht, MD, MSc, PhD, Evaluations Manager, Celso Belo, MD, MMSc, Senior Evaluations Officer, Carlota Fonseca, and Provincial Evaluations Coordinator, Paula Paulo.
The conference abstracts are now available online in the INTEREST 2022 Abstract Book. Information on FGH-presented abstracts and their location in the book are provided here:
- Knowledge and Perceptions Regarding the Effect of SARS-CoV-2 Infection on Mental Health of Healthcare Workers Delivering HIV Services in Zambézia Province, Mozambique, C. Belo; Paper #153, Page #123
- Perceptions Regarding Impact of COVID-19 on Access to Healthcare among Persons with HIV and Healthcare Workers Providing HIV Care in Zambézia Province, Mozambique, C. Belo; Paper #157, Page #126
- COVID-19 Vaccination among Persons with HIV and Health Activists: Acceptability Study in Mozambique, C. De Schacht; Paper #161, Page #129
- HIV Self-Test Performance Among Targeted Populations in Rural Mozambique, C. De Schacht; Paper #259, Page #201
- Barriers and Facilitators to Use of Male Friendly Clinical Services in Quelimane, Zambézia province, Mozambique: Results of a qualitative study, 2021, C. Fonseca; Paper #384, Page #292
- Tuberculosis and HIV Testing Among Patients with Presumptive Tuberculosis: Results of a Pilot in Zambézia Province Mozambique, P. Paulo; Paper #248, Page #193
The VUMC/FGH team presented results from one program evaluation projects at the 24th International AIDS Conference (held in-person in Montreal, Canada and virtually) on July 29 – August 2, 2022.
The team presented one abstract accepted as an e-poster presentation, led by FGH’s Senior Evaluations Officer, Carlota Fonseca.
The AIDS 2022 Programme and abstracts/presentations are now available online, and all abstracts are available online in the AIDS 2022 Abstract Book. Links to access the presented abstract and e-poster are provided here: