The "why" behind our work is a desire to serve others. The "how" we do our work is guided by our Credo and our Patient and Family Promise. These tools describe how our values come to life in our everyday behaviors.
Our Credo and Behaviors
We provide excellence in health care, research and education. We treat others as we wish to be treated. We continuously evaluate and improve our performance.
- I make those I serve my highest priority
- I respect privacy and confidentiality
- I communicate effectively
- I conduct myself professionally
- I have a sense of ownership
- I am committed to my colleagues
View also our Leader Credo.
View other Credo resources.
We honor those who exemplify our values with the Credo Award. View past winners and nominate a colleague.
Our Patient and Family Promise
- Include you as the most important member of your healthcare team
- Respect your right to privacy
- Work with you to coordinate your care
- Personalize your care with a focus on your values and needs
- Communicate clearly and regularly
- Serve you and your family with kindness and respect
Our patients and families deserve our very best every day. These tools can help you and your team embrace and deliver on our Promise, every interaction, every time.