Some of the latest items posted to this site include:
- Dr. Jeff Balser's latest video message covers the importance of the Metro Nashville and state "safer at home" orders, as well protecting and supporting members of our workforce.
- We celebrate the generous gift from legendary country artist Dolly Parton. Parton is giving $1 million to support research into a bridge treatment for COVID-19 while work on a vaccine is pending.
- Y'all are amazing. The blood drives that we hosted with the American Red Cross in March far exceeded their goals and helped save more than 500 lives. We will continue with twice weekly blood drives in April.
- We've added information for patients about moving scheduled and new visits to telehealth, including an instructional video.
- Last (but not least for those who need it), we updated information about back-up child care slots.
Steps for you to take to stay informed
COVID-19 is a fluid situation. We're working hard to keep you up to date, but we need you to do your part.