The Vanderbilt University Medical Center Well-being Navigator, which can be found under the Health and Wellness homepage, is a one-stop source of information designed to encourage and support VUMC employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The information found within the Well-being Navigator relates to how to work safely, how to remain resilient, how to be healthy and how to be supportive, said Mary Yarbrough, MD, MPH, executive director, Vanderbilt’s Faculty/Staff Health and Wellness Programs.
Within the Well-being Navigator, employees will find Well-being Resources During COVID-19, which include:
- VUMC Coronavirus Information
- Coping with COVID-19 COVID
- Workplace Exposure: Medical and Psychological Support
- Workplace Safety: Guidance for VUMC Faculty & Staff
- Stress Relief Resources
- Resources for Home Life
- Resources for TeleHealth Support
- Resources for Teaching/Meetings (Faculty)
“We are constantly updating the Well-being Resources During COVID-19 site, adding links to resources and original content. We want this to be a remote toolkit for all employees where they can find information on how to be supportive and supported,” Yarbrough said.