As face masks become a regular work attire accessory, there are a few things that all Vanderbilt University Medical Center employees need to know.
- The following are the only approved and appropriate logos for a face mask at VUMC:
- Vanderbilt Health and Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt https://vanderbilthealth-maskportal.ccbrands.com/
- Masks with patterns, such as floral or striped designs
- Masks supporting Nashville professional sports teams and Vanderbilt University varsity athletic teams
- No other logos, messaging or writing may be displayed on any mask worn by a VUMC employee while working.
- Your department's dress code policy applies to face masks as well as other workplace attire. Visit Policy Tech to review your departmental dress code policy.
- If your department does not have a formal dress code, check with your department manager for guidance.
In our continued efforts to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients, we are asking everyone to help each other be successful in our universal masking protocols and if you are reminded about wearing your mask your response should be "Thank you!"