We have launched several new features on this website to help the VUMC workforce navigate information about COVID-19 vaccines for themselves and for our patients.
- We have added new functionality to our Common Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines page. You can browse more than 100 questions (and counting) answered by VUMC experts. You also can search for your question or by keyword. If you do not find the question you are looking for, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest it for the list.
- We've added more videos about COVID-19 to our video library.
- We've added a couple of vaccine-related questions to the chat bot and vaccine-related websites to the resources box on the home page.
You also may find helpful 3 pages we've launched for our patients.
- The first provides the latest information about our vaccination plans at VUMC.
- The second explains Tennessee's vaccination plan to date and provides a link to the latest information.
- The third is specifically for VUMC patients who, starting Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, have been invited to schedule their COVID-19 vaccine from Vanderbilt Health.
We hope these resources help answer your own questions and prepare you to answer questions from our patients.