***Please note that this website functions best in Google Chrome
Welcome! Our office mission is to ensure and promote the highest standards of business ethics. We are committed to complying with all federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. Specifically, our office is tasked with:
- Helping to reduce any accidental or intentional violations of law
- Detecting and immediately taking corrective measures if violations occur
- Collaboratively advising and educating on compliance topics
Our team ensures that The Medical Center implements and maintains an effective compliance program that includes the 7 key elements as follows:
- Compliance officer and oversight committee
- Written code of conduct and policy
- Regular training of employees
- Process to receive complaints
- Audits to monitor compliance
- Process to respond to allegations and remedy problems
- Enforcing standards through well-publicized guidelines
While we manage the day-to-day aspects of The Medical Center's compliance operations, you are compliance in action.
It is everyone's responsibility to ensure successful compliance organization-wide.
This includes understanding and following Medical Center policies and procedures, which are designed to follow the laws, rules, and regulations that govern the healthcare industry, and by doing the right thing and speaking up when unethical, illegal, or unsafe activity is known or suspected.
We make integrity a priority in everything we do.
For a quick overview of Integrity in Action here at the Medical Center, click here.