Our lab benefits from the assistance from undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students and fellows. If interested in working with us, please email Manus J. Donahue directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interests and relevant background.
Please note that our lab is relatively multi-disciplinary and requires some knowledge of medicine or physiology, math and physics, and/or computer science. It's not necessary to have all skills when applying, but you should have at least one of the following skills already:
1. Computer programming (Matlab, bash, python, or C++)
2. Mathematics (through multivariable calculus and differential equations)
3. Physics (through electricity and magnetism)
4. Neuroscience (working knowledge of systems neuroscience)
5. Medicine (background or ongoing training in a relevent specialty: neurology, oncology, diagnostic radiology)