StrategyShare2020 was scheduled for June. In light of major 2020 events, the event was delayed and the agenda expanded to include topics related to COVID-19 and issues of social injustice. StrategyShare 2020 was presented through a series of three, live 90-minute virtual sessions with content building from one session to the next, including content related related to the Medical Center's Strategic Directions.
The virtual format of StrategyShare2020 enabled us to engage our largest, most diverse audience ever. The event was open to all members of the Vanderbilt community. Content for each session is below.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of any of the videos, or have questions about any of the content, please contact Herschel Pollard (email@example.com).
StrategyShare2020 co-chairs David Calkins, PhD, and Erin Tickle, MMHC, BSN, RN, are leading four committees - one for each Strategic Direction - whose co-chairs were responsible for building programming for the event.
The names of the committees, as well as the co-chairs, are provided below.
- Lindsay Miller, RN, MSN Chair Shared Governance Committee, Administrative Director for Ambulatory Surgery Clinics
- Andy Wooldridge, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Palliative Care
- Kim Vinson, MD, Associate Dean of Diversity Affairs and Associate Professor of Otolaryngology
- Del Ray Zimmerman, Director, Program for LGBTQ Health and Office for Diversity Affairs
- Angela Jefferson, PhD, Director of the Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center and Professor of Neurology
- Janice Law, MD, Director of Medical Student Education, Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Lourdes Estrada, PhD, Associate Director, Medical Scientist Training Program and Associate Professor of Biochemistry
- Peter Shave, Executive Director, HealthIT