Originally scheduled for June, StrategyShare2020 will now be presented through a series of three, live 90-minute virtual sessions. Content will build from one session to the next, and each session will include presentations on topics related to the Medical Center Strategic Directions.
- Session 1: Tuesday, September 29 - 7:30 to 9 a.m.
- Session 2: Wednesday, September 30 - Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Session 3: Thursday, October 1 - 4 to 5:30 p.m.
StrategyShare2020 co-chairs David Calkins, PhD, and Erin Tickle, MMHC, BSN, RN, are leading four committees - one for each Strategic Direction - whose co-chairs are responsible for building programming for the event. In light of current events, the agenda has been expanded to include topics related to COVID-19 and issues of social injustice the country is facing. The names of the committees, as well as the co-chairs, are provided below.
- Lindsay Miller, RN, MSN Chair Shared Governance Committee, Administrative Director for Ambulatory Surgery Clinics
- Andy Wooldridge, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Palliative Care
- Kim Vinson, MD, Associate Dean of Diversity Affairs and Associate Professor of Otolaryngology
- Del Ray Zimmerman, Director, Program for LGBTQ Health and Office for Diversity Affairs
- Angela Jefferson, PhD, Director of the Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center and Professor of Neurology
- Janice Law, MD, Director of Medical Student Education, Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Lourdes Estrada, PhD, Associate Director, Medical Scientist Training Program and Associate Professor of Biochemistry
- Peter Shave, Executive Director, HealthIT
The virtual format of StrategyShare2020 will enable us to engage our largest, most diverse audience than ever before. The event is open to all members of the Vanderbilt community, and will be live streamed and recorded for viewing. Stay tuned to MyVUMC and the Reporter for additional details.