StrategyShare2020 has been postponed in order to focus on our Covid-19 response. We will post the new date/time when it's available.
The theme for this year's event is "Defining Personalized Care" as seen from the perspectives of Vanderbilt patients and our colleagues.
StrategyShare is an annual showcase to connect colleagues around the exciting work being done to advance our four Strategic Directions:
- Design for Patients and Families
- Make Diversity and Inclusion Intentional
- Discover, Learn and Share
- Amplify Innovation
This year's program, led by co-chairs David Calkins, PhD, and Erin Tickle, MMHC, BSN, RN, will have several sessions that encompass aspects of each Strategic Direction, and emphasize how they converge to define personalized care. Four committees - one for each Strategic Direction - have been established to help identify programming for the StrategyShare2020. Co-chairs of those committees include:
Design for Patients and Families
- Lindsay Miller, Chair Shared Governance Committee, Administrative Director for Ambulatory Surgery Clinics
- Andy Wooldridge, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Palliative Care
Make Diversity and Inclusion Intentional
- Del Ray Zimmerman, Director, Program for LGBTQ Health and Office for Diversity Affairs
- Kim Vinson, MD, Assistant Dean for Diversity Affairs
Discover, Learn and Share
- Janice Law, MD, Director of Medical Student Education, Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Angela Jefferson, PhD, Director of the Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center
- Lourdes Estrada, PhD, Associate Director, Medical Scientist Training Program and Associate Professor of Biochemistry
- Peter Shave, Executive Director, Systems and Architecture
StrategyShare2020 is open to all members of the Vanderbilt community, and will be live streamed and recorded for viewing. Stay tuned to MyVUMC and the Reporter for additional details in the meantime.