|Supporting System Innovations to Empower Well-Being|
VUMC Faculty & Physician Well-being Resources
- Peer Support Programs at VUMC – Peer Support Teams are equipped to identify early signs of stress and burnout among peers and to offer guidance or referrals to resources, as appropriate.
- eStar Support - The HealthIT team offers a variety of resources to support providers in their use of clinical systems, including eStar.
- The White Coat Investor - A resource designed for physicians interested in learning more about personal finance including information for beginners, intermediates and experts.
- Doris Duke Partners Program - Support for early career faculty who are facing exceptional care giving challenges. PARTNERS helps to restore stability and protect promising research careers by offering professional and personal "extra hands".
- Update Your Provider Name and/or Marital Status - Toolkit with tips and links for updating provider name and/or marital status within VUMC, as well as external agencies.
- Quiz Time Module – When Clinicians Struggle: Finding Support at VUMC – A Quiz Time module that will equip clinicians to recognize well-being needs in themselves and in their colleagues, while ensuring they know how to find and utilize support resources available through the Faculty & Physician Wellness Program.