Celebrate good health this season with Health Plus' Spring into Summer weight maintenance program.
How it Works:
Do an initial weigh-in at the beginning of June (1st-11th). Participants will receive weekly resources to promote good health this summer! After 4 weeks, submit a final weigh-in July (12th-23rd).
Maintain your weight (gain no more than 2 pounds) to be entered into a prize drawing. Ten Grand Prize winners will be chosen from those who meet the program goal. All participants will receive a Health Plus participation prize, even if they do not meet the goal!
Those who meet the challenge goal will be entered into a prize drawing. 10 winners will receive a $50 eGift Card to Amazon!
How to Submit Your Weigh-ins:
Self Report. If you have access to a scale, you can securely submit your weight with Redcap.
In-Person. Attend a Know Your numbers event to weigh in.
Weigh with Higi. Use a weight measurement taken at any Higi station (on or off campus) to weigh in. Just follow these 3 steps:
- Log in to the Health & Wellness Information Portal to connect your Higi account.
- Click on "Connect to Higi"
- Follow instructions to allow Higi to send Health Plus your weight and blood pressure. If you are a new Higi user, you will need to create a Higi account.
- Weigh in at a Higi station between June 1-12 and again between July 13-23. Higi stations on campus are located inside Courtyard Café and Sarratt Student Center.
- Confirm you want your Higi weight measurements included in Spring into Summer.
NEW! Spring into Summer Step Challenge
- Register beginning June 1
- Record daily steps June 14 - July 12:
- digitally with MyCap or
- logging manually with a document provided by Health Plus
- You are entered for Prize Drawings for number of steps recorded:
- 1 entry for 100,000 steps (~3,500 steps daily average)
- 2 entries for 150,000 steps
- 3 entries for 200,000 steps
- 4 entries for 250,000 steps (~9,000 steps daily average)
- Win one of 20 $25 eGift cards to Amazon!
- Deadline to log your steps digitally with MyCap, or manually submit your log is July 16. Logs can be attached and submitted via email to email@example.com.