Join Health Plus for a Pumpkin Carving Contest in celebration of the final week of this season's Vanderbilt Farmers' Market! Carve or decorate a pumpkin with others in your department and bring it to the Market on Thursday, October 31, for voting.
How it works:
- Register your department by Friday, October 25 (Note: only one person needs to register for the department.)
- Each department may enter one pumpkin
- Pumpkins can be carved, painted, or decorated
- Use of candles is prohibited
- Winners will be notified Friday, November 1
Pumpkins will be displayed for voting Thursday, October 31, from 1:30-5:00 pm.
12:30-1:30 pm - Pumpkin Drop-Off
1:30-5:00 pm - Voting
5:00-5:30 pm - Pumpkin pick up (Pumpkins cannot be left out. Pick-up person must be designated at drop-off.)
The VU & VUMC department pumpkins with the most votes will receive recognition and a trophy from Health Plus.
Off-site departments – participate by submitting a photo by 5 pm Wednesday, October 30th. Health Plus will print and display your photo!