Get creative and get Active in April with Health Plus! Show us how you are staying active in the month of April and WIN BIG!
Here's how to participate:
- Take a picture of yourself being active. This can be walking, climbing stairs, biking, practicing yoga, doing bodyweight exercises, doing yardwork... All physical activity counts! Visit the Online Workouts page to view activities you can do at home or work. Or participate in the NEW Active in April Step Challenge (see below)!
- Submit your photo to Health Plus between April 1 and April 30.
Email to Health Plus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your photo on Twitter or Instagram tagging @WellVanderbilt with the hashtag #ActiveInAprilVU or #ActiveInAprilVUMC
- Winners will be selected every week in April! All faculty and staff who submit a photo during the week will be entered into a drawing for a digital gift card. Drawings occur each Thursday, so weeks run Friday - Thursday. A University winner and a Medical Center winner will be randomly selected in this manner each week in April.
- You could win a $25 eGift card!
NEW! Active in April Step Challenge
Compete with colleagues or just have fun recording your steps for a chance to win great prizes. The more steps you accumulate, the more prize drawing entries you achieve!
Here’s how it works:
- Register by April 21
- Record daily steps April 1-30
- digitally with MyCap or
- logging manually with a document provided by Health Plus
- You are entered for Prize Drawings for number of steps recorded:
- 1 entry for 100,000 steps (~3,500 steps daily average)
- 2 entries for 150,000 steps
- 3 entries for 200,000 steps
- 4 entries for 250,000 steps (~9,000 steps daily average)
- Win one of 10 $25 eGift cards!
- Deadline to log your steps digitally with MyCap, or manually submit your log is May 7. Logs can be attached and submitted via email to email@example.com.
In case you were wondering... Active in April 2020 was a huge success! Thank you to all who participated! View the photo collage now!