New for 2020: Play Hold the Stuffing Wellness Bingo! (...even if your're not weighing in this year!)
This year, all faculty & staff can play Hold the Stuffing Wellness Bingo to celebrate good health over the holiday season. Participants can earn entries into a prize drawing for 15 eGift cards to Amazon. Download your Wellness Bingo card and instructions!---
Celebrate good health this holiday season with Health Plus' Hold the Stuffing weight maintenance program.
How it Works: Submit an initial weigh-in prior to Thanksgiving (November 11-25). Participants will receive a Wellness Bingo Card to celebrate good health during the holidays! After the New Year, submit a final weigh-in (January 4-15).
Earn Rewards: Maintain your weight (gain no more than 2 pounds) to be entered into a prize drawing. 2 Grand Prize winners and 20 Runner-up prize winners will be chosen from those who meet the program goal.
Those who meet the challenge goal will be entered into a prize drawing, winners will have their choice of an: eGift Card to Amazon, Whole Foods Market, Nike, Under Armour, or Columbia Sportswear.
2 Grand Prize winners will receive an eGift card of their choice for $150
20 Runner-up winners will receive an eGift card of their choice for $25
How to Submit Your Weigh-ins:
Self-Report: If you have access to a scale, you can securely submit your weight with Redcap here.
In-person: Visit one of our in-person locations listed below, dates and times are subject to change.
- January 4 11am-1pm MCJCHV, Room 2104
- January 5 8:30-10:30am Light Hall, Room 202
- January 6 12-2pm Light Hall, Room 2020
- January 7 11am-1pm One Hundred Oaks, Room 26102
- January 8 2-4pm Light Hall, Room 202
- January 11 12-2pm Light Hall, North Lobby
- January 12 11am-1pm One Hundred Oaks, Room 26102
- January 13 9-11am MCJCHV, Room 2104
- January 14 11am-1pm Light Hall, Room 214
- January 15 8:30-10:30am Light Hall, North Lobby
Participants must be screened at a VUMC screening entrance prior to visiting a Hold the Stuffing weigh-in location, wear a mask, and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Hold the Stuffing Comes to You: Contact Health Plus to schedule a weigh-in for your department. Vanderbilt locations with a weight scale can receive a Hold the Stuffing toolkit for your department to stay connected to the fun. For more information contact Health Plus or call 615-343-8943.
Weigh with Higi: Use a weight measurement taken at any Higi machine (on or off campus) to weigh in for Hold the Stuffing! Just follow these 3 steps:
- Log in to the Health & Wellness Information Portal to connect your Higi account
- Click on "Connect to Higi"
- Follow instructions to allow Higi to send Health Plus your weight and blood pressure. If you are a new Higi user, you will need to create a Higi account.
- Weigh in at a Higi machine between November 11-25 and again January 4-15, Higi stations on campus located inside Courtyard Café and Sarratt Student Center
- Confirm you want your Higi weight measurements included in Hold the Stuffing