Celebrate good health each winter holiday season with Health Plus' Hold the Stuffing. Maintain weight from November – January to be entered into a prize drawing.
How it Works: Do an initial weigh-in prior to Thanksgiving (November 11-25). Receive healthy holiday recipes and tips to help you celebrate good health! Return for a final weigh-in after New Year's Day (January 4-15). Weigh-in locations are listed below.
Prizes: Maintain your weight (gain no more than 2 pounds) to be entered into a prize drawing!
Weigh-In Locations - Stay Tuned for 2020 Locations -
Additional Locations: - Stay Tuned for 2020 Locations -
Hold the Stuffing Comes to You: Contact Health Plus to schedule a weigh-in for your department. Vanderbilt locations with a weight scale can receive a Hold the Stuffing toolkit for your department to stay connected to the fun. For more information contact Health Plus or call 615-343-8943.
NEW! Use Higi weight measurements to weigh in for Hold the Stuffing!
This year you can use a weight measurement taken at any Higi machine (on or off campus) to weigh in for Hold the Stuffing! Just follow these 3 steps:
- Log in to the Health & Wellness Information Portal to connect your Higi account
- Click on "Connect to Higi"
- Follow instructions to allow Higi to send Health Plus your weight and blood pressure. If you are a new Higi user, you will need to create a Higi account.
- Weigh in at a Higi machine between November 11-25 and again January 4-15
- Confirm you want your Higi weight measurements included in Hold the Stuffing