Weight Watchers at Work sessions are available to faculty/staff throughout the year. The difference between 'at Work' meetings and traditional Weight Watchers meetings is that the total fee is paid when you register for the 'at Work' sessions. A session lasts for 12 weeks and the fee includes all the meetings for the session, materials and 14 weeks of free eTools.
Health Plus is currently offering full-time faculty and staff a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work credit of $25 per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Who is eligible for the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work $25 Credit?
- You must be Vanderbilt faculty or staff.
- You must have completed the Health Assessment within the past year.
What are the steps to get the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work $25 Credit?
- Enroll in one of the twelve-week Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work programs on campus and pay the program fee.
- Complete the online registration form to indicate you are working toward the $25 credit.
- After completing the online registration form, follow the link to print the Attendance Verification Form.
- Take the Attendance Verification Form with you to all group meetings for the leader to sign or initial.
- After the twelve-week session ends, send your Attendance Verification Form to Health Plus according to directions on the form.
- Your Attendance Verification Form must be submitted within 30 days of completion of the twelve-week program.
- Your submission will be processed and you will be notified when the credit is sent to payroll.
Where do the Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work programs meet?
||Day and Time
|Doctors Office Tower, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital, 5th floor, CR# 5163
|Wednesdays at 11am
How do I begin a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work program at my work site?
- Recruit a minimum of 15 people to participate and pay for a twelve-week program.
- Find a place to meet.
- Contact Dayna Dickey, At Work / Community Group Administrator, Weight Watchers of Middle and East TN, Inc.
- Direct: 615-892-0519
- Office: 615-244-5566
Keywords: Weight Watchers, Weight Watchers at Work Credit, Weight Watchers at Work Program, Managing my Weight, Losing Weight, Diets, twelve-week Program