Join Health Plus in celebrating National Nutrition Month® in March!
Eat Well, Live Well Presentation
Wednesday, March 6
Watch the recorded presentation here.
Almost daily we are bombarded with confusing information about what foods are best for health. Join Health Plus Health Educators Marissa Wertheimer, Registered Dietitian, and Emily Cox, Certified Health Education Specialist, to receive information and tools you need to make better food choices. Healthy recipes and tasty samples are included in this interactive session.
Health Plus comes to you! CORE Nutrition helps you build a foundation for healthy eating by offering practical recipes, healthy samples, and reliable nutrition information in a fun, come and go atmosphere. Events are scheduled for one hour and allow faculty and staff to come and go as their schedules allow. Contact Health Plus to schedule a CORE Nutrition.
Play National Nutrition Month® Bingo
- Print your bingo card to get started!
- Complete and cross out 5 actions in a row to earn an insulated lunch bag. Complete and cross out the entire card for an entry in our grand prize drawing!
- Be sure to write your name and VUnetID on the front!
Submit your bingo card using one of these options to be eligible for the grand prize drawing:
- Scan or snap a photo of your card and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off at any of the following locations:
Submit your card by Friday, April 5.