Work/Life Connections-EAP offers support and guidance to supervisors concerning employees and difficult situations.
- CONSULTATION: A manager may wish to discuss concerns about an individual employee or a problem within the department. Areas of attention may include:
- Stress in the workplace
- How to refer employees with problems
- Enhancing departmental morale
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FIRST AID: The manager may request a Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) intervention following a critical incident. The intervention is designed to promote personal reslience and an environment of safety, calm, connectedness, self-efficacy, empowerment, and hope.
- COACHING: Work/Life Connections-EAP can also provide support and coaching for the manager.