Hepatitis B Vaccine is provided at no charge to Vanderbilt faculty/staff who are exposed to human blood or other potentially infectious materials in their job, and when needed to meet VUMC immunization compliance requirements. This is offered at multiple locations.
- Occupational Health Clinics
- One Hundred Oaks on Thursdays from 8:00am - 11:30am
- New Staff Orientation
- Offsite events as listed on the OHC Calendar of Events
Hepatitis B declination:
- Current employees can log in here.
- Future employees without VUNet ID and ePassword should complete this form and upload here.
Keywords: Hep B, HBV, Hepatitis B, immunization, inoculation, shot, vaccination