VU Faculty and staff paying for Vanderbilt Health Plan benefits on 1/1/2020 can earn a Wellness Credit for completing Go for the Gold by October 31, 2019.
Vanderbilt faculty and staff not paying for the health plan and spouses are encouraged to participate in Go for the Gold to help maintain or maximize their health and wellbeing, but will not be eligible for the Wellness Credit.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit earned by University Employees can be designated during Open Enrollment to be applied to one of the following:
- Health Plan Account - up to $240/year (amount based on Go for the Gold level achieved) earned by University employees will be applied to your Health Plan Account. This credit will be applied pre-tax and is used to offset deductible and co-insurance costs.
- Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) Membership – up to $240 (amount based on Go for the Gold level achieved) can be applied toward annual membership with the VRWC - Visit VRWC for membership rates.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit amounts:
- Bronze ($120): Health Assessment
- Silver ($180): Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log
- Gold ($240): Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log + Game Plan for Your Health