VU Faculty and staff paying for Vanderbilt Health Plan benefits on 1/1/2023 can earn a Wellness Credit for completing Go for the Gold by October 31, 2022.
Vanderbilt faculty and staff not paying for the health plan are encouraged to participate in Go for the Gold to help maintain or maximize their health and well-being, but will not be eligible for the Wellness Credit.
Up to $240/year (amount based on Go for the Gold level achieved) earned by University employees can be applied to the Health Plan Account that you are enrolled in:
- Select PPO - the credit will be applied pre-tax and is used to offset deductible and co-insurance costs.
- Choice CHDP - the credit will be applied to your HSA. Please log in to view your Go for the Gold incentive.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit amounts:
- Bronze ($120): Health Risk Assessment
- Silver ($180): Health Risk Assessment + Wellness Actions Log
- Gold ($240): Health Risk Assessment + Wellness Actions Log + Game Plan for Your Health