VU Faculty and staff paying for Vanderbilt Health Plan benefits on 1/1/2021 can earn a Wellness Credit for completing Go for the Gold by October 31, 2020.
Vanderbilt faculty and staff not paying for the health plan and spouses are encouraged to participate in Go for the Gold to help maintain or maximize their health and wellbeing, but will not be eligible for the Wellness Credit.
Up to $240/year (amount based on Go for the Gold level achieved) earned by University employees can be applied to the Health Plan Account that you are enrolled in:
- Select PPO - the credit will be applied pre-tax and is used to offset deductible and co-insurance costs.
- Choice CHDP - the credit will be applied to your HSA. Please log in to view your Go for the Gold incentive.
Note: If you designated your Go for the Gold Wellness Credit towards the Vanderbilt Rec Center in 2020, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options on unused credits while DWRWC is closed.
Go for the Gold Wellness Credit amounts:
- Bronze ($120): Health Assessment
- Silver ($180): Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log
- Gold ($240): Health Assessment + Wellness Actions Log + Game Plan for Your Health