Our goal is to provide prompt, expert interpretation and analysis for referring physicians and their patients. We have partnered with Pathology Consultants of America, Southeast (PCA) to pair the diagnostic expertise of an academic institution with the customer service and efficiency of a private lab. The benefits of our service include:
- All of our dermatopathologists are practicing dermatologists with expertise in various aspects of dermatology (cutaneous lymphoma, rheumatic skin disease, bullous disease, alopecia, etc) and strive to provide clinicopathological correlation.
- 24 hour turn around time on routine cases.
- Immunohistochemical stains are provided by our lab and ready the following day.
- Experienced immunoflourescence lab that provides both direct and indirect immunoflourescence studies.
- Flexible, secure results reporting and the ability to interface with most electronic medical record systems.
- Complimentary supplies and FedEx priority overnight/local courier service provided.